Kenyan GOTV subscribers can now enjoy easy payments using GOTV Paybill Number. With GOTV, you never have to worry about missing your favorite Channels. You can easily renew your subscription from the comfort of you home thanks to Mpesa Paybill mobile services.
In this post, I’m going to show you how you can pay your GOTV subscription in Kenya using Mpesa.
How to Pay GOtv using Mpesa
First of all, ensure that your decoder is turned on and then highlighted Gotv Mpesa payment process.
1. Go to MPESA menu and choose Pay Bill
2. Enter the GOtv Mpesa business number 423655.
3. Enter ICU number (ICU number is found on a red sticker at the bottom of your decoder).
4. Enter the amount to pay.
5. Key in your MPESA PIN
6. Confirm that you have entered the correct details, then send to complete the transaction.
7. Wait for the confirmation SMS
Also Read: How To Buy Airtel Airtime Using Mpesa