Mpesa Statement: Get Yours Today
As a Mpesa user, you can easily access Mpesa statement in five different ways. It is always good to be organized and keep track all the money you spend and get to know all your Mpesa transactions.
Types of Mpesa Statements
There are two types of Mpesa statements available- the mini statement and full statement. The Safaricom Mpesa mini statement will only show you the last five transactions and is only available via Mpesa. On the other hand, the full Mpesa statement is sent via e-mail and can also be viewed online.
The full Mpesa statement can retrieve the transactions dating back the last 12 months. However, if you need something beyond two years, you can try Safaricom M-Ledger or visit the nearest Safaricom Shop.
Mpesa Statement via Safaricom SMS
Via SMS, you can only get a Mpesa mini statement. You can quickly get the statement using Sim Toolkit or USSD code.
Also Read: Mpesa Charges: Updated Rates
- Dial *234# and then select option 2 for My Mpesa Information
- Select 1 for Mpesa statement
- Now enter 2 to get your Mpesa mini statement
- You should get an SMS from Safaricom indicating your five recent transactions
Mpesa Statement via Sim Toolkit (STK)
Via the sim toolkit, you will also get a Mpesa statement but with only your most recent transaction instead of five transactions.
To get the mini-statement
Using Safaricom Toolkit
- Open sim toolkit
- Then go to Mpesa
- Select My Account and then chose Mini Statement
- Enter your Mpesa Pin and hit OK
- You should receive your Mpesa statement shortly
Mpesa Statement via Email
You can now generate Mpesa for three, six or six months.
- Dial *234# from your mobile phone
- Enter 2 for Mpesa Information
- Select 1 for Mpesa statement and then 1 for the full statement.
- You will be prompted to enter your National ID number or the document used to register Mpesa.
- Then enter your email address where your full Mpesa statement will be sent.
- You should get a confirmation SMS from Safaricom with the email address you have entered.
Also Read: The best online shopping sites in Kenya