The Kenya Power & Lightning Company just like other key players in the Kenyan economy has not been immune to digital migration. It has affected it operations and service delivery but better still has improved client services which is now possible at the comfort of their homes. One area particularly that has undergone this technological advancement is in how to check KPLC token balance online.
Conventionally, meter reading all the way to bill payment was a tedious and long process. It involved much paperwork and a lot of mobility in and out of the power offices. Today, a revolution has made this a thing of the past. With only a smart internet enabled phone one can assess their power account, check and make payments. This has brought a lot of convenience as power cannot be cut out out of your knowledge. To check token balance kplc is a simple exercise as outlined below;
How to check KPLC token balance online
Knowledge of your token account not only removes uncertainty but also helps you plan ahead. If worried about how to check KPLC prepaid token balance, here are two quick ways you can get that gone regardless of any location one may be in.
E-bill – how to check KPLC token balance
E-bill is an electronic email linked method used to check kplc prepaid token balance. It is pretty simple and gives you all information regarding your electricity account and is also used to make queries. It is super effective with almost impromptu responses to their clients. The basic steps to have you token balance details are as follows:
- Get online and log in to your mailbox
- Click on the compose prompt to get open a new E-mail
- Type the account number (the first part) in the subject field.
- Send the blank mail to kplc.co.ke
- An automatic response comes into your mail with all information including balance and payment due date. Should this response fail to be received immediately, then you need to check if you correctly entered the account number if connectivity is a non-issue here.
How to check KPLC token balance using KenyaPowerBot
This is yet another upscale method of check KPLC token balance. It work undeniably well and is highly reliable and accurate too. Telegram Messenger, a messaging app has collaborated with Kenya Power & Lightning Company to make how to check KPLC token balance amazingly simple. Thanks to KenyaPowerBot you can get a history about your power account as opposed to only getting the current state only. To successful get you account information follow this step by step procedure;
- Have the telegram messenger app installed on your phone or electronic device.
- Use @KenyaPowerBot search engine and follow the bot.
- This directs you to KenyaPowerBot homepage; presenting you with diverse options of either postpaid bill, monthly charge, last token, last 5 tokens and debt. Execute the option you are interested in.
- Enter your 11 meter number and send. Account information then displays if you did enter the account number correctly. The boon is that the bot keeps memory of these numbers so you don’t have to key in every time you checking the token balance.
Content retrieved from: https://www.tuko.co.ke/268943-how-check-kplc-token-balance-online.html.