Today we are going to look at how you can pay DSTV Kenya using your Safaricom Mpesa sim card. As a DSTV subscriber, you can check your balance and pay your DSTV bill via Mpesa. All you are required to do is to have DSTV PayBill number 444900 and a working Mpesa account.
DStv is a direct broadcast satellite service by Multichoice. It was launched in 1955 and offers many channels and services to millions of subscribers in Sub-Saharan Africa. DStv is more expensive compared to other digital television broadcasters like Zuku, Govt and Star times but comes with more channels and best football channels.
You can pay your DSTV Kenya bill using Mpesa. You can also make payment at any Multichoice Africa branch near you. Alternatively, you can use these methods to pay the DSTV bill.
Also Read: Mpesa Charges: Updated Rates
Paying DSTV Kenya via Mpesa
- Go to the ‘M-PESA’
- Go to lipa na mpesa and select pay bill option then enter the DStv Business number. Paybill number: DStv: 444900
- Enter the DStv Basket ID (reference number) as displayed on Eazy Self Service as the account number
- Enter the amount you want to pay
- Confirm the details entered, Click ‘Ok.’
- Double check and confirm that you have entered the correct details before you hit the OK button
- You will then receive a Mpesa confirmation SMS of your payment.
Please ensure that your decoder is on before making payment.
Also Read: The best online shopping sites in Kenya