Mobile banking in Kenya has made it easier for the Kenyan Citizens to make transactions to the bank at the comfort of their home, anytime anywhere offering flexibility. With mobile banking, Kenyan banks can achieve significant long-term savings. The use of bank PayBill numbers (Mpesa Bank) allows Kenyans to conduct banking after normal business hours. It’s a safe and convenient way to do banking.
Through frequent transactions from Mpesa to banks, microcredit and savings organizations can retrieve several payments from the public. People can also pay to banks regularly and in a timely manner. This is due to the simplicity and convenience of the M-Pesa money transfer service, which uses Mpesa Paybill numbers.
The Coop Bank Paybill Number is 400200.
How to Deposit to Bank Account Using Cooperative Bank Paybill
- On your phone, go to the M-Pesa menu and select “Lipa na M-Pesa”.
- Select “Paybill“.
- Select “Business Number”.
- Enter the cooperative bank’s business number 400200 and press “OK”.
- Enter the account number of the Cooperative Bank to which you transfer the money and press “OK”.
- Enter the amount you wish to deposit and press “OK”.
- Enter your M-PESA PIN and press “OK”.
- Make sure that all information is correct and press “OK”.
- You will receive an M-Pesa confirmation window in which you have one minute to check the accuracy of the information. If they are correct, ignore or ignore if they are wrong, enter the number 1 and press OK to cancel the transaction.
- You will immediately receive a confirmation SMS from M-Pesa.
- The Cooperative Bank will shortly send you a confirmation SMS