Betika Grand Jackpot is worth KSh 100m. It has double chance option. You need 49 Shillings to place a bet on the Grand Jackpot.
There is also the 7-game SabaBisha daily jackpot whose bet amounts are either KSh 10 (or 100 points) for a 3way (Home/Draw/Away) bet; and KSh 20 (or 200 points) for a GG/NG (Yes or No) bet.
The bet amount is fixed at KSh 15 for the 15 Million Mid-Week Jackpot. Betika paybill number is 290290.
For Airtel Money the Account is BETIKA. SHIKISHA BET allows you to create a winning combination and then place your pre-match bet on any sport event.
The other big gaming websites in Kenya were SportPesa and Betin, both of which have been involved in a tax standoff with the government for several weeks, leading to the decision to close their operations in Kenya.
This has left Betika as the biggest online betting website in Kenya, with Shabiki, BetLion and the rest working hard to catch up.
The betting firm also offers referral bonuses, bonuses to new users and instant deposits. Like most online betting websites, Betika offers a variety of games to bet on.
These include Football, Tennis, Basketball, Volleyball and Rugby. You can find matches from all the popular leagues in the world, including the UK Premier League, Spanish La Liga, AFCON and French Serie A.
Latest Football Standings
- AFCON 2019 (African Cup of Nations): ALgeria won after edging out Senegal 1-0.
- Algeria have now won the AFCON twice.
- The Desert Foxes won it the first time as hosts in 1990.
- AFCON 2021 will be the 33rd edition of the biennial Africa Cup of Nations. It will be held in Cameroon; from 11th June to 9th July, 2021.
- Kenyan Premier League
- U.K Premier League, Fixtures and Results
- Spanish La Liga
- Italian Serie A
- French Ligue 1
- German Bundesliga
- The EFL Championship
- FA Cup
How to Register on Betika
All you need to register on Betika is a phone. Send an SMS with the word “Betika” to 290290.
You will shortly receive a confirmation message from the same number informing you that you are now registered. The other ways to register on Betika are through the website or by dialing *644#.
How to Deposit from Mpesa to Betika
It is fast and easy to deposit money from your mobile wallet to Betika. The Mpesa Betika paybill number is 290290. The following is the process to deposit from Mpesa to Betika.
- Go to your M-pesa Menu
- Select Lipa na M-Pesa
- Go to Paybill and enter 290290 as the business number
- The Account number is Betika.
- Enter the amount you wish to deposit and the M-Pesa PIN. Then select Enter/ OK and wait for the confirmation SMS from both Mpesa and Betika.
How to Deposit from Airtel to Betika
- Go to Airtel Menu on your phone
- Select Airtel Money
- Go to Make Payments, choose Others and then Paybill.
- The Business name is Betika
- Next enter the amount to deposit and enter your Airtel Money PIN
- The Reference is Betika. You will receive a confirmation SMS from both Airtel Money and Betika.
SportPesa and Betin, both of which have indicated that they will be exiting the Kenyan market due to “harsh” government regulations, controlled more than 60% of the Kenyan betting segment.
How to Withdraw from Betika
Just send an SMS with the words WITHDRAW#AMOUNT to Betika short-code 290290. Alternatively one can withdraw online on the Betika website, or by dialing *644#.
The minimum amount you can withdraw is KSh 50 while the maximum per day is KSh 300,000. It’s important to note that one can also deposit money online on the Betika website.
This is the process to follow to register, deposit and withdraw money from Betika.